In Met Office colours of 202 Squadron Coastal Command http://www.abpic.co.uk/images/images/1035604M.jpg
History of TG504. Built as a standard C1 before being converted by Flight Refuelling Ltd to become the second Hastings MET1 c.1950. After conversion it may have remained stored for it was not until 1960 that it was noted as being in use by 202 Squadron Coastal Command. By 1965 it had been flown to RAF Shawbury where it was stored before being Struck Off Charge on the 8th of August 1966. On the dump at Shawbury by 1969.